Monday, April 9, 2012

Blog Post 4


I can’t believe that time has gone by so fast. I am currently finishing up my concept paper and have signed up for my summer conference. This journey has been challenging in more ways than one. Life seems to be moving right along with this process. Between moving to Texas and eventually planning a wedding, I hope I will be able to do it all. I know some of my classmates are in my position (full-time job, moving, planning) or at least have been, and my only question is how? How did you do it all and not go crazy? 
:-)

One thing I appreciate about this class is that it embodies all the components I need for my concept paper. This makes it easier for me to write. I hope that summer conference gives me a clearer path about where I am going with my dissertation. I plan on updating this

2 comments:

  1. Cool Michelle, I'll follow you, I too plan to keep mine going to we graduate! I enjoy reading everyone's blogs when I have a free moment. It helps me deal with all that we have to deal with and realize we're all in the same boat and having the same difficulties! Hope to see you this summer at conferences! Take care,~H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Michelle!! So glad to hear you will continue with your blog!! It's a great place to keep all your thoughts/research in one place!! It's also a great place to look and see how far you have come (especially important during those times when we get discouraged)!! I wish you the best of luck in your dissertation journey!!!

    ReplyDelete